- If the weather or unforeseen circumstances prevent riding, I will aim to let you know at the earliest opportunity – normally by text. Certain weather conditions make it unsuitable or unsafe for riding eg ice, snow, high winds, driving rain.
- If your child is unable to ride for any reason, please let me know at the earliest opportunity – preferably by text or, failing that, by email (see details below). The latest cancellation time is 8.00am on the day of the ride. Cancellations made after these times will be charged in full.
- If you are late for your riding session, it will mean that your child has a shorter session for the same price.
- If you forget to come for your riding session, you will be charged in full.
- Payment can be made either in cash or by cheque at time of riding; or via online payment prior to the start of the riding session only. Online payments made after riding will be subject to a 10% surcharge
Phone – 07866 602074 (text is fine)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Minute Session
(£15 per rider)
30 Minute Session
(£18 per rider)
Discount for siblings riding at the same time
Half a term’s block of lessons
paid in advance online